THE YELLOW DRESS: A Small Update
UNBLOCKED Motives for the front panel of THE YELLOW DRESS .
Hello! Here are the 2 patterns I selected for the front panel of THE YELLOW DRESS.
I know it is crooked. I am not finished yet. I still need to “block” everything. Then sew it together.
I found a round motive pattern on the internet which I needed to change to a square motive.
Then I found the “Spring Delight” square motive, By: Priscilla Hewitt.
I used Priscilla's method to make corners for the “Daisy Day's” motive.
I redesigned a round motive so it became a square motive AND it was the same size as Priscilla's!
I needed them to be the same size. I DID IT! YAY ME! J
I found it much harder to get the photos from the camera to this site!
In the meantime, I have been working on “The Yoke” for THE YELLOW DRESS.
The original pattern uses thread. I am using yarn. This makes the stitches longer and they have more “stretch”. There was a section of 4 rows which I had to take out 8 times to make it work! Photo Later.
[Note: I do not know why the computer highlighted some of the words.]